This candle has been wicked to assist in the prevention of jar overheating and to minimise black soot that may occur with incorrect burning.
Please make sure you let wax melt right to jar edge on each burn, this time will vary depending on fragrance and conditions.
• Always trim wick after each burn and before lighting.
• Always burn on a flat surface and out of any breeze.
• Never leave burning candle unattended or close to flammable materials.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Extinguish your candle by dipping the wick into the melted wax and straighten. This will stop the wick smoking and will help with relighting on the next burn.
• Discontinue use when 10mm of wax remains as burning candle dry can cause glass to overheat.